At JSA Accounting & Tax, our goal is to assist our clients with all aspects of self managed superannuation funds. You will have personal access to qualified Accountants providing you with a professional and quality service. We will work with your financial planner to implement strategies and recommendations to ensure your fund is optimally positioned for all your current and future financial needs.
All SMSF services are performed in office and your data is retained securely. Unlike other professional practices we will never outsource your work potentially putting your financial data at risk.
Our services include:
- SMSF Establishment (individual trustees or corporate trustee).
- Ongoing review of your Trust Deed to ensure you are always up to date.
- Preparation of yearly financial statements, income tax return and audit of your fund. We can also provide more regular reporting to you if required.
- Other services including but not limited to, contribution and pension advice and implementation, activity statement preparation and access via our web site (or phone app) where you can log in and monitor your SMSF balance at any time (subject to available data feeds).
Call or email us today to enquire how we can assist you for a very competitive price.
Since 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self managed superannuation funds, JSA Accounting & Tax Pty Limited has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Adviser Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountant’s Association Ltd (NTAA).
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
- Establishment of SMSFs.
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution).
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement).
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation.
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments.
- Limited recourse borrowing arrangements.
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile).
- Winding up of SMSFs.
The representative at JSA Accounting & Tax Pty Limited authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self managed superannuation fund advice is:
JSA Accounting & Tax Pty Ltd (ABN 66 136 025 397) is a Corporate Authorised Representative No 1257328 of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd an Australian Financial Services Licensee (No.430062) and is a fully owned subsidiary of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd.