[CURRENTLY ON MATERNITY LEAVE]
Lisa completed her Bachelor of Business (Accounting/ Finance) from Charles Sturt University in Wagga Wagga NSW in 2007, whilst working for a large Regional Accounting firm as a Business Services Accountant which covered:
- Review of financial year information across different entity structures using client software programs for reconciliation and MYOB Accountants Enterprise to complete lodgement;
- Tax estimate and complex planning strategies including capital gain events and succession;
- Assisting with implementation of electronic storage system; and
- Training of graduate staff members in office procedures, time management, accounting and tax programs.
Following this, Lisa worked as a Senior Manager in a small, fast paced business in Wagga Wagga which involved:
- Preparation of Tax Office forms for individual and small to medium clients including Tax Returns, Business Activity Statements, payroll, superannuation and taxable payments
- Conducting regular meetings with clients to discuss personal tax, GST and business structures
- Management and training of administration staff, reconciliation of corporate trust account.
From there, Lisa worked in a Building Construction firm as an Accounts /Contracts Manager before relocating to Newcastle in early 2019.
Lisa is an Associate Member of Certified Practicing Accountants (Australia) and in her spare time is a passionate charity fundraiser (as well as a up-and-coming tennis star).