Joanne Filipuzzi brings 28 years of experience in the finance industry to fully service our client’s every finance need. She began her career as a customer service officer with a leading banking institution. Progressing through the ranks to the point where she held a Branch Manager role.
For the past 14 years Joanne has been supporting clients with assessment, processing and management of residential mortgages. Joanne has been recognised for her proactive customer service focus by both her peers and industry associations. Joanne is now part of our Client Administration team.
Employer Industry specific qualifications include:
- Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Brokering
- Certificate Course – Institute of Financial Services
- Caring for Customers Course
- Introduction to Management Course
- Advanced General Insurance Course
- Residential Lending Course
- Financial Services Reporting Act Training Course
- Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance, and Fraud Prevention