Matt has been with the JSA Group since 2007 starting out as a Paraplanner and Strategist. Now with over 11 years’ industry experience Matt focuses on delivering high quality, tailored personal financial services to clients.
Matt provides specialised financial planning advice on personal life insurance, business insurance (including Buy-Sell and Keyperson cover) and succession planning, superannuation (incl. Self Managed Superannuation Funds), investment, and cash flow advice services.
In order to address his clients needs, Matt gains a detailed understanding of his clients’ goals, objectives and financial aspirations enabling him to build plan to meet those outcomes. Matt works hard to explain complex financial jargon in a clear and straightforward manner. He also works closely with other professionals to ensure his clients needs are met across various aspects.
Outside of work Matt enjoys spending time with his young family, gardening and trips to the snow.
Matt’s educational qualifications and industry memberships include:
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Member of Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Qualifying Member of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Justice of the Peace (NSW)
Matt aims to help his clients Plan, Protect, Grow and Enjoy their financial freedom.
Jeff Shakespeare & Associates Pty Ltd is authorised to provide advice in the following areas:
- Personal and Corporate Superannuation
- Pre-Retirement Planning & Retirement Planning
- Personal Life Insurance – (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma, Income Protection)
- Business Life Insurance – (Key Man, Business Expenses, Buy Sell)
- Saving / Investment Plan
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Aged Care