Jeff Shakespeare has over 40 years of experience in the financial services industry operating as a business owner and managing director.
Jeff’s company JSA Group was established in 1976 and offers a broad range of financial services including strategic Financial Planning, Mortgages, Novated Leasing & Finance, Accountancy & Tax and Property Services. JSA’s clients are serviced through their offices in Newcastle, Charlestown, Boolaroo and Norwest.
Jeff’s educational qualifications and industry memberships include:
- Advanced Diploma Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Life & Top of the Table Qualifying Member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Board member Salvation Army advisory board
Jeff was a founding member and Director of Matrix Planning Solutions Ltd which is an Australian financial services company. Jeff was also one of the founding Directors for the PSI Group and the Nationwide Superannuation Fund (NSF). In 2012 Link Market Services Limited, a leading Superannuation Administration provider who manages large funds including Industry Super funds CBus and Connect Super, acquired the PSI Group and NSF.
Jeff has been a longstanding Rotarian and is the recipient of the Paul Harris Fellow International Rotarian Award.
Jeff Shakespeare & Associates Pty Ltd is authorised to provide advice in the following areas:
- Personal and Corporate Superannuation
- Pre-Retirement Planning & Retirement Planning
- Personal Life Insurance – (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma, Income Protection)
- Business Life Insurance – (Key Man, Business Expenses, Buy Sell)
- Saving / Investment Plan
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Aged Care