Reforms to residential aged care
If you would like to understand more about aged care options for yourself or your family our specialist Aged Care Team advisers Rosanna Rossi, John Keysell and Chelsea Robinson are up to date with all the changes.
Whether considering options for yourself or deciding how best to help someone close to you, aged care is a complex area and requires careful thought. The uncertainty surrounding where to move, how much it will cost and where the money will come from can be overwhelming and stressful.
Questions you may have:
- Can I keep my home or is it better for me to sell it?
- What up front costs are involved for aged care facilities?
- How do I maximise social security benefits?
- How much tax will I need to pay?
- How much and can I afford to pay for ongoing care?