Matt WilliamsSenior Adviser
Matt has over 10 years’ industry experience and focuses on delivering high quality financial services to clients, providing specialised financial planning advice on personal life insurance, business insurance (including Buy-Sell and Keyperson cover) and succession planning, superannuation, investment, and cash flow advice services.
Matt’s educational qualifications and industry memberships include:
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Member of Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Qualifying Member of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Justice of the Peace (NSW)
Matt is a Director of the Hunter Young Professional (formerly Newcastle & Hunter Junior Chamber – NHJC). HYP provides opportunities for young people to network in a business environment, gain new management and leadership skills, interact socially together and support the local community so that they can develop as the business leaders of tomorrow.
Jeff Shakespeare & Associates Pty Ltd is authorised to provide advice in the following areas:
- Personal and Corporate Superannuation
- Pre-Retirement Planning & Retirement Planning
- Personal Life Insurance – (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma, Income Protection)
- Business Life Insurance – (Key Man, Business Expenses, Buy Sell)
- Saving / Investment Plan
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Aged Care
Below is a copy of our Financial Services and Credit Guide, our Schedule of Fees and Matt William’s Adviser Profile for your information.