Cody brings over 2 years’ experience in the Financial Services industry to the JSA team. As a Financial Adviser, Cody’s key focus is to utilise and build on the strong technical skills he has developed since joining JSA in March 2017 as a Para Planner to consistently provide an exceptional client experience.
Cody’s qualifications include:
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Financial Planning
Cody is also set to graduate from the University of Newcastle in 2019 with a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Finance and Accounting.
Outside of work, Cody plays First Grade Soccer for Hamilton Olympic FC and also enjoys a round of golf.
Jeff Shakespeare & Associates Pty Ltd is authorised to provide advice in the following areas:
- Personal and Corporate Superannuation
- Pre-Retirement Planning & Retirement Planning
- Personal Life Insurance – (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma, Income Protection)
- Business Life Insurance – (Key Man, Business Expenses, Buy Sell)
- Saving / Investment Plan
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Aged Care