Brett KellySenior Adviser
Brett is a Senior Adviser of JSA Financial Services Pty Limited.
Brett commenced work with Emjay Insurance Brokers in 2002 before moving to Emjay Financial Services (which became Matrium Financial Services in 2007). In 2018, Matrium Financial Services combined with the JSA Group to provide a broader and more extensive range of financial services offerings, whilst remaining under the Clearview/Matrix Dealer Group arrangements.
Brett provides specialist financial planning advice around Business Insurance (including Buy-Sell and Key Person cover), Employer Group Insurance, Personal Insurance, Strategic Advice, Superannuation and Investments. He has a passion for providing a high level of customer service and works closely with his clients to ensure they have the correct plans in place to protect their assets and achieve their financial goals.
Brett’s Qualifications include:
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking)
- Member of Financial Planning Association
Outside of work, Brett enjoys playing golf and watching all forms of sport in addition to spending time with his wife and daughter.
Jeff Shakespeare & Associates Pty Ltd is authorised to provide advice in the following areas:
- Personal and Corporate Superannuation
- Pre-Retirement Planning & Retirement Planning
- Personal Life Insurance – (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma, Income Protection)
- Business Life Insurance – (Key Man, Business Expenses, Buy Sell)
- Saving / Investment Plan
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Aged Care
Below is a copy of our Financial Services and Credit Guide, our Schedule of Fees and Adviser Profile for your information.