Brett brings over 10 years’ experience in the Financial Services industry to the JSA team. As a Financial Adviser, Brett’s key focus is to utilise and build on the strong technical and client service skills he has developed over the years to consistently provide an exceptional client experience.
Brett’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Member of Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited
- Justice of the Peace
Outside of work, Brett is a keen surfer and likes to spend the majority of his spare time with his family and keeping fit.
Jeff Shakespeare & Associates Pty Ltd is authorised to provide advice in the following areas:
- Personal and Corporate Superannuation
- Pre-Retirement Planning & Retirement Planning
- Personal Life Insurance – (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma, Income Protection)
- Business Life Insurance – (Key Man, Business Expenses, Buy Sell)
- Saving / Investment Plan
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Aged Care
Below is a copy of our Financial Services and Credit Guide, our Schedule of Fees and Brett Cruden’s Adviser Profile for your information.